keskiviikko 27. elokuuta 2008

communication failed (but sonnet)

why don't you write me i'm out in the jungle i'm hungry to hear you she has left home after living alone for so many years waiting for you to come along waiting for you to hear my song all the world surrounds me and my feet are on the ground i'm a very lonely man


well i'm not dumb but I can't understand she walks in beauty like the night, discarding sending out at an s.o.s. sending out at an s.o.s. sending out at the summer coming home fallen faces by the wayside looked as if


well I never pray but tonight i'm on my knees yeah i'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really was too plebeian told me you were through with me and now you say you


well, well, well, oh well its time we all reach out 4 something new that means u 2 business, don't hurt her, you fool

Ei kommentteja: