lauantai 20. syyskuuta 2008

armon maa,

{[(The Mississippi delta
{[Was shining like a national guitar

I am following the river
- - - - - - lupiini, susi, sulaa vettä, rakasta virtaa kehdossa sodan,
sutten pauhu käy moottoreiden, aaveiden, valkeiden neekereiden

I'm going to Graceland, Graceland
In Memphis, Tennessee
I'm going to Graceland
Poorboys and pilgrims with families
And we are going to Graceland

[He is the child of]
But I've reason to believe
We both will be received in Graceland


oisinko tietää fiksumpaa jotta ei menisi enää alas portaita, deltalle alas, As if I didn't know that
As if I didn't know my own bed
As if I'd never noticed
The way she brushed her hair from her forehead, jossain valkea otsa
kuin kitaran kielevä kaula, tietää se mitä
liikkuu alla missiisssiiissssiippirattaan

/ - - C#m - - - /

And she said losing love
jollei teillä rakkautta ole

Is like a window in your heart
jos ei armoa teillä ole

Everybody sees you're blown apart
jos on paikka jossa toivo ei kanna

Everybody sees the wind blow
on paikka jossa loistava hammas syö tervaista puuta




{Refrain} {reframe}

And my traveling companions
Are ghosts and empty sockets
I'm looking at ghosts and empties
But I've reason to believe
We all will be received in Graceland

minussa on kersanttien lippuja, vaskisoitinten
töryä, marssin poljento ja etäinen pöly, maa on scar
lettia kirjainta ja se huutaa ja ei meillä ole armona
ikaa on vain nämä askeleet, jotka huutaa dovejones,, ,, ,, ,,
New York City
Who calls herself the human trampoline
And sometimes when I'm falling, flying
Or tumbling in turmoil I say

siunatulle tilalle minä suon musiikin,
varas!She means we're bouncing into Gr
aceland, cLARK gABLE AND the rest


Is like a window in your heart (näet siellä monta miljoonaa)

For reasons I cannot explain (SILMÄS MUA KATSOI NIIN)

And I may be obliged to defend
Every love, every ending

(there's a turtle in your dove)

{[()]}

Ei kommentteja: